Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Itinerary



Our itinerary
Depart Vancouver Thursday April 26th.

Lisbon Friday April 27th. Pensao Praca da Figueira. 4 Nights.

Lagos Tuesday May 1st. Solar de Mas. 2 nights.

Seville Friday May 4th. Casa Sol y Luna. 5 nights.

Cordoba Wednesday May 9th. Hostel Lineros 38. 2 nights.

Granada Friday May 11th. Hostel Suecia. 4 nights.

Barcelona Tuesday May 15th. Hostal Goya. 5 nights.

Arrive home to Vancouver Monday May 21st.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well... I would first like to say how happy I am for both of you that your honeymoon is happening in two sleeps! I can't to hear all about it and see the pictures when you are safely home!

Secondly (and equally important) I will step in here to discuss with Mike that any respectable woman can not have too many handbags or good pairs of shoes... My home (between Chris and Cobe and I) has got atleast 40-50 pairs of shoes and 20 purses (the purses all being mine!) So Emily is actually the norm with the standard that a woman can not have too many... and who knows... in time Mike you could think that you need to add to your own collection of shoes (side note here... if that happens to occur on this trip I would like to be first to know :) )

Well, I wish you both a safe, beautiful, relaxing, peaceful, sunny, wine and tapa filled honeymoon...

Mike, please sing Happy Birthday to Emily for me somewhere of your choice during the honeymoon so that I can always say that I wished her a belated happy birthday in Europe :)

All my love and thoughts with you both, Love Jess