Hello All, I have to be quick because we're being booted out of this netcafe soon. However I want to let you all know that we are leaving Lisbon tomorrow for a nice long drive down the coast to the town of Lagos in the Algarve.
Once we arrive and get sorted, I will update with details on what we have been doing in the past few days which will include:
Pastries in Belem.
The tomb of Vasco de Gama (He found the trade route to india that kept Portugal wealthy for nearly a century).
Amazing monastaries and castles.
Museums!
The gardens in Sintra.
Mad street parties in Bairro Alto.
The best Tapas restaurant in all of Lisbon (Run by brazillians)
Renting cars and 'driving' in portugal, an instructional essay.
Coastal amazement on our drive to Lagos.
See you tomorrow! (ish, don't hold us too it - we may be too busy honeymooning)
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey guys,
Am reading along with much interest, having just visited Lisboa myself last October. Am also "feeling" that you are here on the same continent as I. Angelo is getting bored of me saying, "I wonder what Emily and Michael are doing now". Glad to read that you are having a great time so far. Michael, I loved your entry on Lisboa and Fado. What a great write-up!
Big love,
Keith
Post a Comment